SALES ASSISTANT/BUYER GRANGEMOUTH
At Money Station we offer a range of financial services to our customers. We buy, sell and pawn second hand goods, gold and silver as well as offering cheque cashing and foreign exchange.
We need talented individuals who are not afraid of hard work to be part of our team.
As a Sales Assistant / Buyer your role is supporting the Branch Manager in the running of a successful store. You will offer excellent customer service and have an in depth knowledge of the products and services we offer.
- Carry out all customer transactions to a high standard. Be able to explain all the services to customers.
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints in a professional manner.
- Review and update sales prices and ensure the displays and sales floor are maintained to a high standard.
- Operate the till and conduct all financial transactions (cash, cheque, store credit or card) accurately.
- You will be responsible for checking starting cash and end of day balancing.
- Test all products before we buy them and research current purchase price.
- Maintain an excellent level of housekeeping for both sales floor and back of house.
- Participate in all aspects of the day to day running of a successful branch.
- Be able to use the internet efficiently to research customer buy and sell prices.
- Must have excellent IT skills and previous experience of Word, Excel and Email.
- Must have previous cash handling experience.
- Must have previous customer service experience.
Personal Qualities required
- Be enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible.
- Thrive on working under pressure in a busy environment.
- Enjoy working as part of a team as well as promoting your own self development.
- Ability to establish rapport with customers and staff at all levels as well as external contacts
Benefits of working for Money Station
- Competitive Salary
- Target based bonus
- Opportunities to progress in a growing company
- Staff Uniform
- Staff Discount
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 3 fixed holidays)